For me one product is clearly above the others and that is Glisten & Glow’s HK Girl Fast Drying + Super Shiny top coat. I tried it for the first time in March and I’ve been hooked since then. I use it with most of my manicures. It makes my nail polish life so much easier and I totally love it!
SO WHY DO I LOVE HK GIRL SO MUCH?
– It’s thin and easy to apply.
– Shine is superior to the other fast drying top coats I have tried.
– Dries at least as fast if not faster than other fast drying top coats I have tried.
– Does not shrink the polish.
– I have never experienced bubbling using this top coat.
– Applies so smoothly that I use it with stamping and nail art too.
– Works great for refreshing a few days old manicure. Brings the shine right back on!
– Doesn’t dull the holo effect like some top coats can do.
– Intense colors, sparkling glitters and glowing shimmer just look better with this top coat.
– Does NOT thicken in the bottle!! I have used several bottles to the last drop without using thinner once!
…and is there anything I don’t like about this top coat?
– Nope, not a thing! (Unless I count the fact that I only have one unopened bottle left!)
So if you haven’t tried this top coat yet I suggest you do so soon! It truly is an excellent top coat and to me it’s the best top coat out there!
You can buy HK Girl straight from Glisten & Glow or stockists like Mei Mei’s Signatures, Norway Nails, Overall Beauty and few others.
***Some of the HK Girl bottles I have used I bought and some were gifted to me. I don’t benefit from clicking any of the links on this post.
Today I want to share my experiences on G & G HK Girl top coat. You have probably seen this top coat mentioned in several other blogs too. I got my first bottle late March this year and I’ve only been using HK Girl since. I first ordered a bottle to test it out cos I saw so many people say only great things about this top coat. I used it a couple of times and was so impressed by it that I immediately ordered two more bottles.
HK Girl dries all the polishes at least as fast as my previous favorites Seche Vite and Inm Out The Door. I have experienced zero shrinkage of the polish and shine is superior to any other top coat I have tried. And you know what? I can get through the whole bottle without using thinner once. You heard me right! HK Girl doesn’t turn into a thick gloopy mess and you can use all of it without having to thin it. I love it!
|G & G HK Girl top coat with OPI A Definite Moust-Have
HK Girl is quite thin and very easy to apply. This has worked great with all the polishes I have used it with. Because it is very thin I don’t try to build it up to smooth them chunky indie glitters. For those I use Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food with HK Girl top coat. That is the combination that creates a super smooth and glossy, shiny finish with even the chunkiest glitters.
I think it’s quite clear how much I LOVE HK Girl top coat (and I’m not the only one)! It’s my all time favorite top coat. Now if you haven’t tried it yet, do yourself a favor and hurry down to Glisten & Glow webstore
to get yourself a bottle. Customer service is great and the lovely Jill ships internationally.
***This particular bottle was purchased by me, I have later received free bottles.