Finally I got around to doing some simple nail art and actually taking photos of it. I’m so off my game it’s not even funny. Taking decent photos took forever. Editing, adding watermarks etc. took even longer. This slow blogging year really got to me but it’s all going to be back to normal next year :)
Category: Glisten & Glow
I previously showed you the collection part 1 (you can find it here) and today it’s time for equally awesome Round 2. These colors are little darker and more fall winter appropriate. I absolutely love these shades! I mean I have dreamed of a delicious brown polish with a super strong linear holo effect. So good, SO GOOD my friends!
A while ago Glisten & Glow released two amazing Cocktails Anyone? holographic collections and today I have swatches of Part 1 for you. The colors on this collection are brighter and more summer-y but you can use these any time of the year if you ask me.
This is my first “Monthly favorites” post. Eventually I’m going to do a video instead of a regular blog post but I haven’t got to that point yet so at least for June favorites this is just a blog post. These posts will have products that have already been seen on my blog as well as products I haven’t talked about here but I’ve been using regularly.
So here are some products I’ve been using and loving during June:
For me one product is clearly above the others and that is Glisten & Glow’s HK Girl Fast Drying + Super Shiny top coat. I tried it for the first time in March and I’ve been hooked since then. I use it with most of my manicures. It makes my nail polish life so much easier and I totally love it!
SO WHY DO I LOVE HK GIRL SO MUCH?
– It’s thin and easy to apply.
– Shine is superior to the other fast drying top coats I have tried.
– Dries at least as fast if not faster than other fast drying top coats I have tried.
– Does not shrink the polish.
– I have never experienced bubbling using this top coat.
– Applies so smoothly that I use it with stamping and nail art too.
– Works great for refreshing a few days old manicure. Brings the shine right back on!
– Doesn’t dull the holo effect like some top coats can do.
– Intense colors, sparkling glitters and glowing shimmer just look better with this top coat.
– Does NOT thicken in the bottle!! I have used several bottles to the last drop without using thinner once!
…and is there anything I don’t like about this top coat?
– Nope, not a thing! (Unless I count the fact that I only have one unopened bottle left!)
So if you haven’t tried this top coat yet I suggest you do so soon! It truly is an excellent top coat and to me it’s the best top coat out there!
***Some of the HK Girl bottles I have used I bought and some were gifted to me. I don’t benefit from clicking any of the links on this post.
Today I want to share my experiences on G & G HK Girl top coat. You have probably seen this top coat mentioned in several other blogs too. I got my first bottle late March this year and I’ve only been using HK Girl since. I first ordered a bottle to test it out cos I saw so many people say only great things about this top coat. I used it a couple of times and was so impressed by it that I immediately ordered two more bottles.
HK Girl dries all the polishes at least as fast as my previous favorites Seche Vite and Inm Out The Door. I have experienced zero shrinkage of the polish and shine is superior to any other top coat I have tried. And you know what? I can get through the whole bottle without using thinner once. You heard me right! HK Girl doesn’t turn into a thick gloopy mess and you can use all of it without having to thin it. I love it!
|G & G HK Girl top coat with OPI A Definite Moust-Have|